Advantages of Python
The main advantages of Python are
- Libraries are extensive
- It is extensible
- Python is embeddable
- Enhanced productivity
- The language of IOT
- Easy to use and simplicity
- Easy to read
- Python is free and Open source
- Very portable
- It is an interpreted Language
- It is Multipurpose
- The language of choice
- A large and supportive community
- Trusted in large projects
LIBRARIES ARE EXTENSIVE :
- Libraries are extensive in Python. Including threading, database, unit testing, documentation generation, CGI, web browsers and more , there is code for wide ranges of purposes.
- This ensures that from scratch for everything programmers won’t have to write complete code.
IT IS EXTENSIBLE :
- To other popular programming languages Python can be extended easily.
- This advantage is felt more that will require extension with c, c++ languages while working in the projects.
PYTHON IS EMBEDDABLE :
- The source code of different languages it is easy to add from Python code. We can include scripting capabilities in the codes of other languages with feature, developers.
- The embedded feature of python makes it a really flexible language in addition to being extensible.
ENHANCED PRODUCTIVITY :
- Compared to other languages such as C++ , Java the programmers are more productive when using it because of Python simplicity and extensive libraries.
- In relevant to the project the libraries mean programmers can focus more on writing codes.
THE LANGUAGE OF IOT :
- The python languages becomes more relevant as the world moves deeper into the internet of things.
- Where we are headed, the peculiarities of Raspberry Pi language will help to become a powerful drive of the interconnected world.
EASY TO USE AND SIMPLICITY :
- Before moving to other languages like java the experts will advise python because python is easy to learn and code and the transition will be harder for other languages.
- In python print statement is required while printing a ”Hello World”.
- Python will be super easy if you know Java and other similar languages because in java, on the other hand, you have to create a class first.
- For prototyping it is a popular option for the simplicity of language.
EASY TO READ :
- Python is easy to understand as the reading of python is simple as reading a normal language because python is not verbose.
- To make the code easy to read blocks are not defined by curly brackets, indentation is mandatory.
- Python codebase is more maintainable than other languages due to the explicit syntax that allows code to be more readable.
PYTHON IS FREE AND OPEN SOURCE :
- Python source code is available to everyone and it is free to download.
- The source code can be distributed as you wish by making changes to it. To simplify your tasks the extension collection of libraries is included in the download.
- As many people contribute towards fixing obvious flaws and launching new functions, it is constantly getting better with each passing year i.e the open source nature of the language.
VERY PORTABLE :
- You can easily port your python code to another platform, as long as you don’t include any system dependent features.
- For example, you have to make changes before it can run elsewhere with the other programming languages like c++.
IT IS AN INTERPRETED LANGUAGE :
- To make debugging easier, in compared to compiled languages the statements are executed one by one . so, Python is an interpreted language.
IT IS MULTIPURPOSE:
- Across a wide spectrum the python language is used . For both object oriented and functional programming python is used. For front-end and back-end development, web, mobile app we find python is needed.
- To use script to solve specific challenges instead of developing software, it is also a great scripting language to people who only need as its versatility doesn’t end in software development.
- Because of the mature libraries and its robust which allow engineers that deal with data to produce result faster so python is a popular language in data science and machine learning. Pandas, keras, scikit-learn and more are the popular libraries in python.
THE LANGUAGE OF CHOICE :
- Python is gradually becoming the preferred language across universities. To teach programming basics to students it is easy to learn and use. To get started on python new programmers find it easier.
- Th3esimplicity of language has helped to find people’s way into complete self taught and development.
A LARGE AND SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY:
- The one of the most inclusive in the industry is the community of programmers using python. This means there is no alone newcomers. In developer forums most questions are answered, and to widen their knowledge and to become super proficient in it , there are turns of expert blogs online that are solely dedicating to helping people.
TRUSTED IN LARGE PROJECTS:
- Python has grown into the choice for large projects by brands like google, yahoo, dropbox, youtube, over the last few years. The language Is now very mature as there is no denying the fact. Companies in other sectors like education, finance, healthcare are not left behind.
learn more about Python