- C was developed by Dennis Ritchie in the year 1972 at AT&T Bell Labs in the USA.
- C is a middle-level language combines both features of high-level and low-level languages.
- C is a structured Programming Language which allows breaking complex programs into simple programs.
- C is a portable language which means programs written on one computer can easily run on another computer.
- It is a general-purpose programming language with we can develop games, graphics, business applications, software applications, and System level programs.
- C has a rich library which provides many built-in functions.
- C++ was originally developed by Bjarne Stroustrup in the year 1979 at AT&T Bell Labs. Till 1982 it was called C with classes and in 1983 it was named as C++.
- C++ is an object-oriented programming language providing the features of classes, object, inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- C++ is a very powerful and fast language.
- Adobe applications, Google applications, Mozilla Firefox, Winamp Media Player, Maya, Bloomberg are some of the applications developed using C++ Programming Language.
- Java was developed by James Gosling in the early 1990s at Sun Microsystems, USA.
- It was originally called Oak, and in the year 1995, it was renamed as Java.
- Java is an object-oriented and high-level programming languages with many built-in methods.
- Applications developed using Java are ThinkFree, JPC, Nasa World Wind, Ultra Mixer, Flying Saucer, Sun Spot, etc.,
- Java Supports Multi-threading which is a very powerful feature. It facilitates running multiple threads in a single process.
- Python was developed by Guido van Rossum in 1989 at CWI in Netherland.
- Python is free and Open source language. It supports Object Oriented concepts.
- Python is a portable language so that we can run on different platforms such as Linux, Unix, Windows, Macintosh, etc.,
- It has a very large standard library.
- Applications developed using python are Google, Instagram, Reddit, Spotify, BitTorrent, Quora, DropBox, etc.,
An important list of programming languages
- C - 1972
- C++ - 1979
- Java - 1995
- Python - 1989
- Dot net - 2002
- C - Dennis Ritchie
- C++ - Bjarne Stroustrup
- Java - James Gosling
- Python - Guido Van Rossum
- Dot net - Microsoft Corporation
list of Keywords
- C - 32
- C++ - 60
- Java - 57
- Python - 33
- Dot net - 78
Mode of language
- C - Middle level and structured programming languages
- C++ - General purpose object-oriented programming language
- Java - Class-based object-oriented programming language
- Python - Interpreted and general purpose language
- Dot net - It is not a language, it is a framework.
C language Frequently asked questions, especially for interviews.
Java Language Frequently asked Questions, Especially for interviews.
Python language frequently asked questions for interviews.
Important concepts of software programming
Modifiers in Java
Dot Net Frequently asked questions