DevOps Training in Vizag
Are you looking for the best training in Devops. Softenant provides best training for Devops. The tools used are Github, puppet, Chef and Jenkins. These are used to control and merge the code, building the status and configuring infrastructure. We provide the best support to the students in who has chosen DevOps Course in our institute, we will create the right path to the students in the field of DevOps.
Before learning DevOps Knowledge of Linux is essential, so the basics of Linux will be covered in the class. The syllabus includes GIT, Cloud Computing, AWS concepts, Configuration management tool using Puppet, Jenkins, and Docker containers. Join in DevOps Training in Visakhapatnam to get the best career.
Objectives of DevOps Training Course in Vizag
Advantages of Devops Training in Softenant Technoloiges
Who Should learn DevOps Course
- Development Chiefs
- Head of Project Departments
- IT Directors
How DevOps will help to build your career
Prerequisites for Learning DevOps
Basic knowledge in Linux
- C Language
- Basics of Java
Why Should I take DevOps Training in Visakhapatnam from Softenant Technologies?
- We have a deliberately sorted out down to earth-based preparing that is sure to help the understudies with getting through and through data about DevOps.
- We have credited their thriving to their skilled gathering of DevOps mentors and DevOps experts who have been connected with them for long.
- An amazing future with potential propositions for employment is ensured for all of the students who go under their DevOps preparing.
- Every development is instructed as a course that comes as alone, expansive program complete of the significant number of points of view, for instance, hypothetical classes, hands-on getting ready, question clearing meetings, test-plan, etc.
- We offer a very quality and best support
- Our specific assessment guides are supreme and stand apart for the quality they offer.
Course Contents of DevOps Training Course in Vizag
Introduction to DevOps
- DevOps Engineer Skills
- The market trend of DevOps
- Knowing DevOps Delivery Pipeline
- Tools used in DevOps
- Knowing about the Version control tool
- Essentials of GIT in industry
- Installing GIT
- How to setup GIT
- Getting a Git Repository
- Working with various commands
- Changing records to the Repository
- Checking Status of Your Files
- Tracking New Files
- Staging our modified files
- Viewing Your Unstaged and Staged Changes
- Ignoring Files from GIT
- How to commit Your Changes
- Skipping the Staging Area and commit
- Removing Files
- How to View Commit History
- Limiting Log Output
- Using a GUI for visualizing History
- Undoing Things
- Upstaging a Staged File
- Unmodifying a Modified File
- Changing Your Last Commit
- Working with Remotes
- Showing Your Remotes
- Adding Remote Repositories
- Fetching and Pulling from Your Remotes
- Removing and Renaming Remotes
- Pushing to Your Remotes
- Inspecting a Remote
- Branching and Merging in GIT
What a Branch Is
- Basic in Branching and Merging
- Remote Branches – create and delete
- Branch Management in GIT
- Branching Workflows and its usage
- Git workflows
Jenkins – Continuous integration
- Essentials of Continuous Integration
- Know about Jenkins and its architecture
- Installing Jenkins
- Jenkins tools Management
- Unlocking Jenkins
- How to Customize Jenkins with plugins
- How to create the first administrator user
- How to Know about User management in Jenkins
- How to Create Jenkins own database user
- Options to enable integration with LDAP
- Matrix and Project-based authorization
Overview of Maven
- Maven project structure
- Maven plugins
- Project Object Model (POM)
- Building Maven lifecycle
- Maven build and test project
- Creating jobs and automatic build settings
- Adding external dependencies to maven pom.xml
- What is Jenkins Pipeline?
- Why Pipeline?
- Integration with GIT
- How to enable project-based authorization for a job
- Source code management while creating jobs
- Triggering automated build
- Maven job setup
- Adding a slave node to Jenkins
- Building Delivery Pipeline
- Notification settings in Jenkins
- Plugin management in Jenkins
Docker – A containerization technology
- Real-world Shipping Transportation Challenges
- Docker Introduction
- Understanding of Docker images and containers
- Working with container
- Life Cycle of Container
- Sharing and copying a container
- How to use Base Image and customize
- Creation of Docker File
- Publishing Image on Docker Hub
- Introduction to Docker Networking
- Network Types in docker technology
- Docker Container Networking
- Docker Compose
- Docker Swarm
- Using Docker Compose to create PHP, WordPress, MySQL
- Starting Containers on a Cluster with Docker Swarm
- Creating and Scaling an application in Docker swarm
Ansible – A configuration Management
- Introducing Ansible – A configuration management tool
- Basics / What Will Be Installed
- Understanding Ansible architecture
- Managed Node Requirements
- Control Machine Requirements
- Hosts and Groups
- Group Variables
- Host Variables
- Learn various Ansible Modules
- How to use Adhoc commands
Introduction to YAML script
- Deploying From Source Control
- Managing Services
- About Playbooks
- Playbook Language Example – YAML
- How to Write Playbooks
- Tasks in Playbooks
- Understanding about various tasks in the playbook
- Introduction to Handlers and variables
- Learn about using handlers, variables in the playbook
- Become (Privilege Escalation)
- Role of Directory Structure
- Using Roles
- Role Duplication and Execution
- Role Default Variables
- Role Dependencies
- Role Search Path
- Ansible Galaxy
- Including and Importing
- Including and Importing Task Files
- Including and Importing Roles
- Includes vs Imports
- Importing Playbooks
- How to create Ansible Role and use it
- Using an ansible role in a playbook
DevOps on Cloud
- Essentials of Cloud computing?
- Cloud and virtualization architecture
- Cloud deployment architecture
- Cloud providers
- Why we need DevOps on Cloud?
- Introducing to Amazon web services
- Various AWS services for DevOps
- DevOps using AWS
- File Transfer
- Parallelism and Shell Commands
- File Transfer
- Managing Packages
- Users and Groups
What is DevOps?
- DevOps is a tool, function and philosophy that provides high frequency services and applications.
- Devops primary goal is to reduce the number of features that provide product life cycles, bug fixes, and solutions that are consistent with business goals.
What is a Devops Engineer?
- Devops Engineer is an IT expert who works with various teams to oversee code releases to integrate with business objectives.
- Roles and Responsibilities of Devops Engineers Design and development of the organization's organizational structure and infrastructure.
Why are devops important to your IT strategy?
- The primary goal is to provide high quality and fast IT solutions for businesses and organizations in today’s world. Identifying, solving and preventing complex problems is an important part of successful software.
- With the need and desire for customers to make timely corrections, companies rely on the DevOps concept to effectively manage these expectations and issues.
Salesforce Training in Vizag
Aws Training in Vizag