Selenium Framework Architecture
What is the structure of the selenium Framework?
Selenium structure makes code structure simple and effective. Without settings, users can keep "code" and "information" in a non-reusable or incomprehensible place. Structures such as extended code reuse, higher traffic efficiency, lower cost of content support, better code understanding, and more give effective results.
- Information-Drive Architecture-Drive Framework is a technology used to separate data codes from the test.
- When data collections are separated from the test, they can be effectively converted to a specific application without having to change the code.
- It is used to retrieve tests and packages from external documents such as Excel, CSV, .XML, or some database tables.
Driven structure in selenium to speed up automated testing by isolating observation rules for the natural alignment of skills and guidelines. All the work and guidelines to be done are written in some external records like excel sheet. Users can undoubtedly control and identify the functions they want to test.
What is the reason for the Selenium Framework? What difficulties does the development team understand?
At the beginning of events, you may not have enough opportunity to computerize your new features in a timely manner, so you can create automated content and copy multiple codes in multiple locations.
Reconstruction code is a natural programming improvement that eliminates the need for heavy technical responsibility. This also applies to experimental automation; By rearranging your computerized content, you can improve the resolution and handle over long distances.
In this test automation framework instruction tutorial, the completed result is the result of several restorations after a while. It is clear that continuous development is fundamental to the possibility of obtaining good returns from experimental automation.
Test Automation Framework
- "Test Automation Framework" is a platform for implementing automation test content. This system offers a variety of benefits that enable the customer to effectively create, process, and report automation test content.
- This is very similar to the framework that is clearly created to automate our experiments.
- In a basic language, a structure is a valuable combination of different rules, coding rules, ideas, forms, rehearsals, command chain chains, isolation, notification system, test information input, and much more.
- This way, the customer can follow these rules when computerizing the application to select the focal points of beneficial effects.
There may be topics of interest in various configurations such as simplicity of the script, versatility, measured quality, comprehension, process definition, ease of use, cost, support, and more. In this mode, engineers are advised to use at least one test automation framework to have the opportunity to reap these benefits.
Additionally, when you have a lot of designers dealing with different modules of a similar application, the need for specialized and standardized automation framework arises when we have to avoid situations where each engineer has to implement his / her method.
Since we have an important idea of what an automation structure is, we offer you a variety of test automation structures that can be accessed at the business center in this area. We will try to shed light on both of them and also on the recommendations for convenience.
There is a different purpose for the accessible automation framework these days. These systems may differ from each other depending on their support with different key variables for computerization such as reusability, ease of support, and so on.
Module Based Test Framework
- Combining the Module primarily on the idea of known Oops - Summary. The system divides the entire "test application under test" into various coherent and discrete modules. For each module, we create different and autonomous test content.
- In this way, when the test content is taken together it creates a large test content that speaks to more than one block.
- These modules are separated by a reflective layer so that improvements to sections of the application do not affect this module.
Library Architecture Test Structure
- The library architecture tests the framework is at a very basic level and is basically based on a block-based test framework with a few additional points. Instead of dividing the application in the test into test subjects, we either separate the application into capabilities or use general capabilities through different parts of the application.
- In these ways, we create a general library with common capabilities for use in testing. This way, you can call these libraries anytime from test content.
- The important thing behind the system is to determine general improvements and collect them as skills under one library and call those skills into test content when needed.
Information Motivation Testing Framework
- When automating or testing any application, it is necessary to repeatedly test such usage in many cases with a unique arrangement of information. Thus, in such cases, we do not allow test information to be included in the test content. As a result test information is encouraged to be kept outside the test content in some external database.
- This arrangement of code is called words, the system is no longer named. Self-government to take any action in the use of monitoring regulations.
- The information-based testing framework allows the client to differentiate test content rationality and test information from each other. This allows the client to store test information in an external database. External databases may include property records, XML documents, expectation document breach, text documents, CSV documents, OTPC tunnels, and more.
- The information is usually stored in "key-value" packages. In these ways, the key can be used to retrieve and expand the information in the test content.
- Monitoring is an extension of the experimental architectural-inspired test framework that not only separates test data from the contents but also keeps the specific alignment of the code in one place with the test content outside the database.
As the half-and-half test configuration, the name suggest, the hybrid test configuration is a combination of more than one system previously mentioned. The best thing about such an arrangement is that it utilizes the advantages of a wide range of related structures.
- The Motivation Development Framework system allows the management of automating effective approvals in clear and reasonable configurations that are useful to business analysts, developers, testers, and more.
- A wide variety of tools are available for BDD such as Cucumber, JPH and more. The subtleties of the PDT system are talked about in cucumber teaching training.
- Such configurations do not require a good knowledge of the client programming language.
- We talked a lot about the implications of the Kirk in the language in passing the cucumber experiments.