Selenium Testing Course in Vizag
Testing is an integral part of software development, and we have long relied on the selenium testing in vizag of testers and QA professionals to send quality software and detect errors, but this is no longer standard. These days there is more focus on automation testing and Selenium is moving forward with its web drive.
If you do not know what selenium is, here is a quick introduction. Selenium is a free automation testing tool for web applications. It can work with different web browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera and mimic human behavior. By using selenium you can communicate programmatically with all the different elements on the webpage. You can click on them, input text, extract text and so on.
Selenium is completely different from other QA automation tools such as QTP, Win Runner, Load Runner, which allows you to sign up and reactivate for automation testing in vizag.
Selenium provides an API that allows you to automate everything on the webpage. Selenium allows you to check if an element is present or if an element is valuable. Selenium allows you to test websites written in any language, such as PHP, Perl, Python, Java, C #.
It supports many browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera, which means you can automatically test your app across multiple browsers, not just you.
Selenium allows you to write automated tests in any language, such as Java, C #, Pearl, Python, but 90% of companies use Selenium with Java, which means that even manual testers who want to learn selenium for the automation test must learn Java.
Although you only need to know the basics of Core Java, you do not need to be a Java expert to write selenium tests.
I am going to share some free online courses you can take to learn Selenium Web Driver with Java and C #. You do not have to learn both languages, but you can choose the language that is most comfortable for you.
For example, if you are a Java developer and want to learn the automation test for your project, you can take a tutorial on Selenium Web Driver with Java.
Similarly, if you are a GUI developer writing GUI in C #, you can take selenium tutorials with C # for automated testing.
These are mainly introductory courses on what selenium is, how it works and what benefits it offers to developers. Although some courses are advanced, some teach advanced subjects e.g. E.g. Simultaneous testing with selenium is performed.
No worries yet, here is a list of free selenium courses for Java and C # developers.
Java selenium Web Driver training
- Automation started with other integrated test libraries and learn the basics, here is a short and simple lesson to JUnit,TestNG, etc.
- learn using automated test What is the first Java Basics Q, then Is different and the author explains the important aspects of selenium such as how to test the GUI using the Selenium web driver.
- The course touches on database testing, Selenium Phase, Selenium 2.0 web driver and Appim installation. In short, the automation environment is a good starting point for a full start.
C # and Java DTB
- This is another free tutorial on Selenium, which illustrates some of the selenium concepts in Java and C # with small examples. A lot of things are taken from the questions asked in the stockover, but I found enough lessons to learn something valuable, especially since it is free.
- This will help you to understand what is going on under Selenium's hood (say framework improvement) with some bad details you need to know before doing big projects on Selenium using a standby, taking a screenshot with selenium and checking for control with selenium.
- You will learn how to drag and drop with Selenium, how to click and use Selenium to work with popup windows and Export. This course also explains how to configure the selenium phase using Java and how to set up parallel processing.
- Overall a good course to learn selenium with both Java and C #. Definitely focuses on Java rather than C #.
Cucumber with Selenium Java (Basic)
- This is another free selenium lesson about Udemi by Karthik KK, the same author who created the previous syllabus. In this course, he describes cucumber and behavioral motivation with selenium, but in more detail.
- The course is divided into two sections, in the first part, you will learn the basics of cucumber, the basics of PDT or behavioral motivation development.
- The second section focuses on selenium with cucumber, where you will learn how to write a simple code for selenium with cucumber and how to deal with the page object model.
- How to Maven You can also learndosakayatonadupukovalo and testenjito cucumberto run the test. This course touches on the basics of reporting on cucumber selenium.
- Overall boat cucumber and selenium is a good course to learn quickly.
Selenium Web Driver with C # for Beginners + Live Test Site
- This is a live demo and another free selenium that focuses on the tool over hand. Selenium is a good lesson for inexperienced manual testers, QA practitioners and QA professionals.
- In this course you will learn how to work with graphic user interface and various selectors that provide functional testing and selenium. Name Selection Committee, IT Selector, Class Name Selector, CSS Path Selector and Export Selector.
- We will have some theoretical lectures in which you should learn when to use these selectors, how to analyze components and what is the automation test structure and how to build one.
Aws Training Institutes in Vizag