Selenium Training in Vizag
Are you Looking for the Best Selenium Training in Vizag? We at Softenant Technologies Provides Best Selenium Testing Course in Vizag. We are a very reputed Selenium Training Institute in Vizag. Our Trainers are well experienced and provide the best quality training. We at Softenant Technologies, have so far trained many students and we feel proud to say that some of our students trained in Softenant Technologies are trained in different Software Testing Companies.
Best Selenium Training Institutes in Vizag
- Our Institute Selenium Training from basic level to advanced level and our trainers are well experienced and industry experts.
- Students will get trained in Java basics, framework, webdriver, Test NG and Maven.
- Students will get a maximum level of training for all of the topics.
Why Selenium Training at Softenant Technologies
- Provides training from basic level to advanced level.
- A very limited number of students for each batch so they can communicate easily with the trainer.
- Our trainers are experts and provide real-time training.
- You will get confidence to work on real-time projects
- The syllabus is prepared according to present industry standards
- We have placement tie-ups with some of the reputed companies.
- We are one of the best training institutes for selenium in Vizag.
- Our exclusive Practice sessions will make experts in the field.
- We provide classroom training and online training according to your need.
- Our trainers are well patience to clear your doubts.
Objectives for Selenium Training in Visakhapatnam
- To get in-depth knowledge on each and every concept in selenium.
- Understand the Selenium architecture and various components are selenium.
- Complete understanding of Automating the internet applications and perform the distributed testing using Selenium grid.
- The capability of using and implementing selenium tools.
- Able to achieve complete practical knowledge and become an expert in the subject.
- Preparing the students for the jobs and to get success in achieving the job.
Prerequisites for selenium Classes in Vizag
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Some Basic knowledge of any Scripting language.
- These technical skills are vital to take up selenium training:
- Little experience in using automation tools.
- Basic of Linux commands.
- Testing Management tools.
Course Contents of Selenium Testing Course in Vizag
- Introduction to Selenium
- What is Selenium and why it is used?
- Selenium Versions
- Advantages of Selenium
- Introduction to various components in Selenium
- Understanding Selenium and its Frameworks
- Difference between QTP and Selenium
- Use of Automation Testing
- Installing Selenium IDE in computer
- Learning Selenium commands
- Creating and executing a script
- Debugging a script
- Developing test cases and test suites
Core Java Concepts
- Downloading Java JDK and Eclipse
- Variables and Data Types
- If Conditions and Loops
- Classes, Objects, Methods, and Packages
- Strings and String Handling
- Modifiers and Various types of Modifiers
- Interfaces and Abstract classes.
- Collections and Exception Handling
- Introduction to WebDriver
- Difference between WebDriver and RC
- Configuring WebDriver with Eclipse.
- Running a simple Testcase
- Opening and Closing Web browser.
- User Interface element locators.
- Working with different browsers
- Identifying web elements.
- Handing web elements using WebDriver.
- Automation of Real-time Scenarios.
- Gecko Driver
- File Uploading
- Introduction to TestNG Framework
- Unit Testing
- What is the Difference between TestNG and Junit
- Configuring TestNG with Eclipse
- Understanding TestNG Listeners
- Creating and executing Test Suite with TestNG
- Executing Tests and Parallel Execution in TestNG
- How to Generate Reports in TestNG
Test Automation Frameworks
- Understanding Test Automation Frameworks
- Advantages of Test Automation Frameworks
- Linear Scripting
- Data-Driven Table Driven Testing Framework
- Hybrid Testing with Automation Framework
- Develop Hybrid Test Automation Framework
- Creating Hybrid Test Automation Framework
- Using external Data for Testing like XML files, Excel Sheet and Property File
- Reading and understanding reports
- Taking Screenshots of Failed Test Case
- What is POM (Page Object Model)?
- Implementing Page Object Model
- What is Page Factory?
- Executing test cases using POM
- Introduction to Selenium Grid
- Configuring Grid Setup for Multiple browsers
- Removing Webdriver
- Integration with Maven
- Integration with Hudson or Jenkins
- Automation Framework
- Advanced Web elements
- Framework designing methods
- Framework adaptation and Feature Testing Automation
- Real-time Automation
- Report Generation
Job Opportunities After Completion of Selenium Training
Job Opportunities After Completing Selenium Training are
- Banking and insurance sector
- Supply chain management
- Customer relationship management
- Join the Selenium Training at Softenant Technologies to gain in-depth knowledge of automated testing.
What are the various job roles?
- Selenium Automation Analyst
- Quality Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Senior Test Engineer
- Testing Manager
Software Testing Course in Vizag Certificate at Softenant
- Software testing course in vizag at Softenant offers training with certification for the beginners, freshers, and software professionals to enhance their knowledge in testing.
- Certificates Provided at Softenant is acknowledged in top Multi-National Companies, medium and small scale companies as well.
Selenium automation testing is well known among analysts based on various interesting factors.
- When we talk about computerized testing, the main thing that often rings the bell is our favorite automation testing device.
- Above all, it has won the hearts of many analysts and engineers with its honesty, accessibility and convenience.
- With its approach in 2004, selenium automation simplified the life of analysts and is currently the most preferred tool for some robotization analyzers.
- So, soon, we know more about what selenium is trying for and how it helps with robotization testing.
What is selenium?
- It is currently the open source compact robotization testing framework among programming analysts and engineers.
- It has the ability to computerize programs with clear program relationships to robotize web applications for testing purposes. It is a set of four tools designed for different purposes.
- We need to know more about selenium and the various devices it offers.
Why is selenium the best automation testing tool?
- Why is selenium the best computerized testing tool
- Before solving this test, you need to know about the first ten computerized test tools.
- Next is the solution of the best test kits isolated from the selenium testing device. It integrates commercial and free source automation testing tools.
Selenium web driver Features :
Open Source and portable
- Selenium is an open source and convenient Web test structure.
Combination of Hardware and DSL
- So Selenium combines tools and DSL (domain specific language) to perform different types of tests.
Easy to understand and implement
- it is far more obvious and valid orders selenium to have been sorted in different classes.
Small Valuable Demand
- Selenium UFT, RFT, etc. appear to be in conflict with its competitors and require less assets.
Supports many programming languages
Supports many platforms
- Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, Mac, Solaris.
Support multiple browsers
- Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge, Opera, Safari, and so on.
- Once the tests are ready they can be run in any working configuration such as Linux or Macintosh.
What are the advantages of selenium?
- When it comes to automation testing, it remains to be seen how selenium will be discussed.
- As one of the main automation testing tools, remote analysts and engineers place a high priority on selenium.
- Selenium is an open source robotization testing tool used to perform automation tests on various web browsers.
- Selenium goes with devices such as Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web Driver and Selenium Grid that can meet the needs of different communities.
How we explore the benefits of the present:
- Selenium is an adulterated freeware, open source and convenient robotization testing tool.
- Selenium supports various programs such as Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox and Safari.
- Selenium supports various working frameworks such as Macintosh, Windows, Unix and Linux.
- Combining selenium with source code aggregation with a Maven type system or ANT tool is inary deadly.
- Selenium has been integrated with various open source tools to support some important properties.
- Selenium is constantly synthesized with Hudson or Jenkins to join.
Selenium Interview Question and Answers